As a growing company, we are always looking to add exceptional talent to our world-class consulting team. While the majority of our consultants come from personal referrals from existing team members and clients, we recognize the importance of reaching beyond our small sphere of influence to find the best consulting talent available. We have on-going needs for:
Our reputation depends on the capability of every one of our consulting team members to deliver high quality services to our clients that add value to their new business pursuits. At the end of the day, we will not place a consultant whom we do not believe can achieve maximum success with a specific client, nor will we put our consultants in an unwinnable situation. To maintain this Win-Win consulting relationship, we have a very thorough vetting process to ensure every consultant we place has the right mix of experience, skills, knowledge, and professionalism needed to meet our client needs.
- Capture Managers
- Proposal Managers and Coordinators
- Technical Writers and Editors
- Graphic Artists / Illustrators
If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of our consulting team, on either a consulting (1099) or full-time basis, please email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your resume in Microsoft Word format dating back at least 15 years
- Capture or Proposal work history for the past five years, showing client, your role, acquisition title, base value (BV), total potential value (TPV)
- Any active/current Security Clearance information
- At least four professional references from your recent capture or proposal work (provide name, email, title, and acquisition effort/bid that you both worked on)